Medio ambiente y energía
Energy sector company, located in barcelona, looking for a Logistics Specialist for its departament Operations // Supply & Logistics, direct responsibility with Supply & Logistics Manager
Supply chain Manager:
Mission and expectations
Part of the supply chain team. The Logistics Specialist will support the planning of the long-term Logistics as well responsible of running the daily processes. In close coordination with the Supply chain manager and the Supply manager will be responsible to set up the LPG strategy and implement the logistics piece, execute the LNG term daily operations as well as implementing improvements on the process and KAM support.
1. Manage & Follow up the contracts with logistics providers
2. Support and control the operational LPG process from order creation to trip closing.
3. Coordinate the communication between logistics and customers
4. Execute the operational LNG process from order creation to trip closing.
5. KAM support in LPG
6. Telemetry control and implementation.
7. Systems maintenance and implementation.
8. Logistics project manager.
De 1 a 3 años
• Bachelor’s degree • Fluent English
• Professional experience >2 years in similar positions
• Navision (ERP) knowledge
• Excel advance
• Experience in the energy sector or quoted markets
• Organized and goal oriented
• Leading the change
• Customer Orientation
• Initiative taker, stress resilient and flexible