Medio ambiente y energía
To participate in the project “Using wastewater for surveillance of antimicrobial resistance” we are looking for a Research Assistant with experience in Molecular Biology.
Using wastewater for surveillance of antimicrobial resistance
De 1 a 3 años
• Graduated in Biology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering or similar
• Experience in molecular biology laboratory (minimum 2 years)
• Good knowledge of lab techniques: AND extraction, RT-PCR, PCR primers design.
• Good level of English.
• Research experience.
• Participation in scientific articles and conference communications
• Experience in analysis of environmental samples: water, sludge, soils.