Company located in Castellar del Valles is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager
Envia CV a: AIQS
You you will be responsible to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. You’re responsible of the definition, implementation and follow-up, of the integrated management system.
• Maintaining all documents about assuring the quality in products and services stpablished and updated.
• Assure the quality of the products and services that the company gives to its clients.
• Comply with procedures and quality rules and the ones determined as general character.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
• Devise sampling procedures and direction for recording and reporting quality.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Responsible for document management systems.
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
De 1 a 3 años
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, chemical engineer or similar, certification an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in Pharma companies.
• Experience in a Quality Assurance Dpt. In a chemical and/or food company is a plus.
• Fluent in Spanish & English (spoken and written). German is a plus.
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA. Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.