Company dedicated to supporting research is looking for a REPRESENTATIVE COMPLIANCE OFFICER (REACH).
Enviar Cv: AIQS
· Ensuring that the company fulfils necessary legal obligations required to ensure compliance with current legislation (EU REACH).
· Performing technical and administrative compliance activities for a range of clients. Current, relevant, legislative requirements and official recommendations will be followed.
· Managing individual projects, including preparation, distribution and maintenance of regulatory documentation relating to the service.
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of enquiries and projects using approved departmental procedures.
· Answering enquiries concerning projects from clients, agents and personnel within the company.
· Liaising with customers (internal/external) and the regulatory authorities to ensure compliance with legal obligations.
Overtime may be required in
response to work load demands.
De 1 a 3 años
· Graduate Level (Health Sciences or Legal degree).
· Specialist knowledge and understanding of regulatory systems, processes and procedures.
· Experience in a Regulatory Affairs Officer or equivalent/higher role.
· Level of Spanish & English: Advance/proficient.
De 34.000 a 40.000 € b/a