Group Audit is responsible for performing audits over the whole of Zurich's operations globally. We are looking for a SENIOR AUDITOR to join Zurich's team in Barcelona and be part of its global Internal Audit organization.
You will contribute to the Group Audit global team in terms of professional skills, technical knowledge, energy and motivation. You will be part of professional, externally accredited department, rated as one of the top 10% in our peer group.
The Senior Auditor plays a key role in helping the Portfolio Manager / Auditor in Charge shape and focus the audits around the identified risks, as well as executing the audit and assisting in delivering the final report to the business partners and senior management.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within a global business and deliver an exceptional service to internal clients.
Enviar CV a : AIQS
Assist the Portfolio Manager / Auditor in Charge in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements (with limited supervisor and guidance) and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
• Participate in local and global audits, complete audit work, document and report audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
• Operate with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
• Agree on corrective actions and deliver the final audit report, with support from the Portfolio Manager / Auditor in Charge, for more technically challenging / complex / sensitive assignments.
• Track the implementation of agreed actions.
Build an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology.
Develop own knowledge and business awareness by reviewing available resources and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
• Contribute to the Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
• Interact with peers in the segment/ function, or with process owners, to seek information and clarifications during conduct of audit, as well as to seek their buy-in on recommendations.
De 3 a 5 años
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Accounting or Insurance.
5+ years of directly related experience in accounting, auditing and/or advisory services within insurance (life insurance and pension schemes management is preferred).
Relevant professional qualification such as CIA will be required. If not already qualified, such certification should be obtained within 18 months after hiring.
Good knowledge of Internal Audit processes, principles of internal controls and risk assessments and design of suitable audit testing. Experience with data analytics as part of the audit work is preferred.
Experience within complex organizations.
Good understanding of insurance industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments.
Good organization, project management, analytical, problem solving and communications skills in an internal audit and/or external audit environment.
Good Spanish and English (verbal and written) are required. Additional languages is advantageous.
Ability to work customer focused, collaborative, flexible, persistent and results-oriented.
Ability to work without close supervision and to take decisions autonomously, subject to verification.
Flexibility and endurance to cope with varying workloads, pressures and priorities.
De 41.000 a 47.000 € b/a