Business group of the polymer sector, requires for its headquarters in Tarragona a PROCESS CHEMICAL ENGINEER
Envia CV a: AIQS
- Collaborates with the Technology Manager, Operations Manager, Project Manager, internal and external specialists, and other engineers to support the organization on the operation and optimization of processes.
- Actively contribute to improve the safety level in the plant, both occupational and process safety.
- Contribute to improve the energy efficiency in the plant.
- Look for technical improvements in the different areas of the plant
- Working together with the Quality Control department helping to improve the level of quality in the plant.
- Act as focal point between Operations and Engineering departments preparing the necessary technical information for the execution of projects. During the implementation of the projects supervise the correct execution of them.
- Supports the plant during trials of new products (MPC´s).
- Provides trouble shooting support to the plant.
- Prepares technical, operating and working procedures, , etc. , as well as training packages when required.
- Actively participates in international technical forums to exchange technical know-how. Keep the plant informed about the technical improvements and news.
- Maintain close contact with the plants working with the same technology (Novolen/Compounding) to share improvements, experiences, know how, procedures, etc.
- Be site focal point of some company technical standards providing information and feedback to the correspondent networks
De 3 a 5 años
- Strong technical and analytical skills, ability to work independently
- Structured work style, drive to meet objectives in time, capability for teamwork
- Professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm to get things done and to raise consensus / commitment with others.
- Ability to motivate people towards common goals and objectives
- Initiative, commitment and good communication skills round off the profile.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Experience working in a chemical plant is appreciated.
- Project engineering experience appreciated
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies appreciated
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English and Spanish.
IT capabilities as: E-mail, SAP R3, EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, use of Data Bases.